|Coat of arms||Map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Baden-Wuerttemberg|
|Height:||594 m NN|
|Inhabitant:||8.628 (31. Dec. 2004)|
|Population density:||153 inhabitants for each km|
|Foreigner portion:||6,8 %|
|Postal zip code:||88423-88427|
|Municipality key:||08 4 26 014|
|Address that city administration:||William firing EN STR." 3688427 bath Schussenried|
|E-Mail address:||[mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org]|
Bath Schussenried is a moorland therapeutic bath and a cure city in the district beaver oh, upper swabia, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
Bath Schussenried is because of the river Schussen, geographically between Ulm and the Bodensee. The 48. Degree of latitude runs by the city.
To bath Schussenried belong the local parts Otterswang, realm brook and stone living.
The nearby feather/spring lake furnished many archaeological certifications of an before-historical settlement of the region. Schussenried became name-giving for a group of cultures of the Jungneolithikum.
The history of the city is closely connected with the history of the monastery Schussenried until 1803.
The peat dismantling was into the center 20. Century an important industry for Schussenried.
In the case of the local election on 13 June 2004 the following allocation of seats resulted:
In silver a left-turned, red lion.
The bath Schussenrieder city colors are red white.
The station bath Schussenried is because of the south railroad line Ulm Friedrichshafen. The northern section after Ulm can be used in the with the tariff of the Danube Iller Nahverkehrsverbundes.
1896 became the first distance section of the narrow-gauge railway Schussenried - Riedlingen - which feather/spring sea-course - from Schussenried to Buchau opens. 1915 took place the extension until and 1916 the last remaining piece to Riedlingen. Between 1960 and 1969 all distances were stopped. Today existed as goods track still the distance section up to the peat work (changed over to standard gauge), since 2002 however is shut down this distance.
A large employer at the place is the center for psychiatry, hospital for psychiatry and Psychotherapie, which reproach 256 beds. Further large employers are the Swabian metallurgical plants (SHW) and the concrete mixer section of the group of dear gentlemen.
Bath Schussenried has a reason and a hauptschule, the Jakob Emele six-form high school and a pro High School.
The city is a station at the upperSwabian baroque route and is because of the Swabian bath road.
Far is of Germany admits first beer jug museum, which shows beer jugs of the collection Ott in all sizes from five centuries. With guidance the Schussenrieder brewery Ott can be visited.
In the partial place is 1969 the created upperSwabian museum village, which circle open air museum where upper-Swabian farmhouses were shifted, which will not no more receive at the original place could. In the meantime the only one at the place of origin, a correct village with 26 buildings and furnishings developed from five centuries around the straw roof house of 1664. By the Swabian railway association registered association there 1.1 km for a long time "steam course is operated ".
The barrier travel museum is further worth seeing "old person Schmiede "in stone living.
The received buildings 1183 of the created monastery Schussenried, a former Reichsstifts are worth seeing. one began to establish a new building of the entire monastery plant, by which however hardly half could be implemented to 1748. Dominikus Carpenter supplied the plans in addition; a wood model is received. Construction supervisor was Jakob Emele, which was appointed 1750 the monastery construction master and Carpenter displaced. The building project followed the model of the abbey Wiblingen. Both monasteries are characterised by their projecting library halls in the northern wing of the monastery plants. A chapter hall in the east became in early 19. Century already again broken off.
From the Middle Ages the sink Magnuskirche barockisierte briefly before the monastery new building is received, a dreischiffige Basilika with baroque equipment, under it the from George Anton Machein and Deckenfresken from Johannes Zick. The monastic church actually should have been replaced by a new building after planning Emeles, but it to it any longer did not come. Starting from 1728 the built pilgrimage church pc. Peter and Paul in the local part stone living is considered to a goal of many tourists as a Hauptwerk of Dominikus Carpenter and is as cheerful-playful landmark of the upper-Swabian baroque likewise. Those designation most beautiful village church of the world frequently which can be heard is however rather misleading, since "the village church was established "as pilgrimage church by the rich monastery Schussenried and as pure parish church for a village of this size would be completely oversized.
The likewise magnificently equipped latebaroque church pc. Oswald in the local part Otterswang is visited particularly around the harvest thank celebration in the autumn much, since it is decorated each year with a splendid harvest thank carpet from field and
From bath Schussenried originate the groups of swabia skirts of Grachmusikoff and Schwoissfuass.
We found here 5 articles.
» Bath Buchau
» Bath for sale brook
» Bath putrid brook
» Bath Schussenried