Page modified: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 02:50:52
Zusatzversorgungskassen are carriers of the auxiliary supply of the public service as well as the company pension scheme of the employees of the public service. They are public mechanisms. Most frequent organization forms are body or institute of the public right.
The largest Zusatzversorgungskasse in the Federal Republic of Germany is the institute for supplying of the federation and the countries. It insures the employees of the Federal Republic as well as the individual Lands of the Federal Republic.
For the employees of the German municipalities and their mechanisms 17 local supply installations, which are partly than area cashes for all municipalities of a certain catchment area responsible, exist partly for the employees of an individual city.
For the employees of church mechanisms there is 5 Zusatzversorgungskassen, four for different ranges of the Evangelist church in Germany, one for the catholic church in Germany.
Further there are two mechanisms for employees of savings banks.
Zusatzversorgungskassen accomplish the company pension scheme on behalf the attached employers. These employers called depending upon cash members or took part. They are at the same time customers and guarantee carriers of the supply installation.
A condition for the membership of an employer is the obligatory promise of the appropriate old-age pension for all coworkers, usually by collective agreement.
List of the Zusatzversorgungskassen
Federation and countries
- Institute for supplying of the federation and the countries
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the local supplying federation Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the Bavarian municipalities
- Zusatzversorgungskasse with the local supplying federation Brandenburg
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the municipalities and municipality federations in Darmstadt
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the city Frankfurt/Main
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the municipalities and municipality federations move - district Kassel
- Zusatzversorgungskasse for the municipalities and municipality federations in Wiesbaden
- Local Zusatzversorgungskasse with the local supplying federation Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the city Emden
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the city Hanover
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the city Cologne
- Rheini supplying cashes - auxiliary supply -
- Local Zusatzversorgungskasse Westphalia lip
- Ruhegehalts and Zusatzversorgungskasse of the Saarland - department of Zusatzversorgungskasse -
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the local supplying federation Saxonia
- Local supplying federation Saxonia-Anhalt - Zusatzversorgungskasse -
- Zusatzversorgungskasse with the local supplying federation Thuringia
- Church Zusatzversorgungskasse Darmstadt
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the Evangelical-Lutheran regional church of Hanover
- Church Zusatzversorgungskasse Rhine land Westphalia
- Church Zusatzversorgungskasse bathing
- Church Zusatzversorgungskasse of the federation of the Germany
Savings bank mechanisms
- Emder Zusatzversorgungskasse for savings banks
- Zusatzversorgungskasse of the Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg
The 24 Zusatzversorgungskassen of the local and church service as well as the two savings bank mechanisms cooperate to registered association in the working group local and church old-age pension (AKA).
Articles in category "Zusatzversorgungskasse"
We found here 1 articles.